Just some random thoughts on a Dodgers day off.
- Too bad Adrian has the day off – he’s hot!
- Good thing the starting rotation has the day off – Kershaw pitches again on Saturday!
- Donnie should use the day off to reconsider his overuse of the bullpen. Do what you did on Monday – one inning, one reliever.
- Going to Arizona, where not only do we own the D-Backs (we were 15-4 against them in 2014), we own their pool!
- Uribe finally got a hit. Now Puig needs to get going.
- Crawford is this year’s Hanley – all hit, no glove.